Records Release Form

A records release form must be signed and turned in to Mrs Rath in the Counseling Office. This form only needs to be signed once, but no educational information can be released to colleges until this form is signed and returned.

A records release form is NOT a request for transcripts to be sent. 

The Transcript Request Form should be filled out and turned in to Mrs. Rath in the Counseling Office.  Fill out 1 Transcript Request Form for EACH college you apply to.

Transcript Request Form 2018 2019.pdf

Records Release Form.pdf 2018.pdf

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.