Records Release Form

A records release form must be signed and turned in to Mrs Rath in the Counseling Office. This form only needs to be signed once, but no educational information can be released to colleges until this form is signed and returned.

A records release form is NOT a request for transcripts to be sent. In order for a transcript to be sent to a college or scholarship, the student must

1) Go to Naviance

2) Go to the Colleges tab

3) Go to College's I'm attending

4) Request that a transcript be sent

5) Complete an Application Tracking Form for each college or scholarship to which you have applied

Records Release Form (PDF -136 KB)

Application Tracking Form (PDF -217 KB)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.